The Training for an Air Transport License / Airline Pilot
The training of an airline pilot at MFA Munich Flight Academy is conducted according to guidelines of EASA and the german federal aviation authority and is adapted for the requirements of Airlines meeting high professional standards achieved by highly qualified and experienced instructors. Because of the high quality standards the training prepares for the following, succesful application, and occupation as a copilot of an airline and other duties in commercial aviation.
The training is conducted according to a consistent concept of modular training stages. This concept not only provides our trainees with valuable knowledge, skills and all required licenses, it furthermore offers more benefits of flexibility and cost efficiency compared to other training concepts.
- Flexible in time and adaptable to individual financial resources
- Including distant learning course and class lessons
- Sicherung der einzelnen Ausbildungsschritte durch abgeschlossene Module
- Cost efficiency by preplanned and coordinated modules
- Flexible and individual adaption allows an avocational part-time training
- Future-proof, can be done additionally to a degree course
- certified, it offers the access of financial aids
- certified, it offers the possibility of a tax refund
- certified, it offers the possibility to file the training course as an professional qualification to authorities
Learn more at an individual consultation, check following information below.